We'd like to invite you to join Carbon's employment expert Matt Huggett for a free online seminar that will bring you up to speed on what you need to know about the implicationsand options for employers due to Covid-19.
Tomorrow, Thursday 26th March.
10.00am or 4.00pm (please note these will have the same content).
The seminar will last approximately 1 hour.
- Sick Pay - what do we pay and when?
- Self-Isolation and Social Distancing - common queries and issues from your staff
- Job Retention Scheme (Furlough Leave) - what is it and how do we use it?
- Banked Hours / Annual Leave / Unpaid Leave - what are my other options?
- Redundancy processes (individual and collective)
- Data Protection
- Employer's Duty of Care
HOW TO JOIN.
These seminars will be broadcast through Microsoft Teams. If you are not familiar with Teams here is some useful info to help you join the webinar.
We really hope you'll be able to join Matt for this employment seminar.
If you have any questions ahead of tomorrow please get in touch with Judith.email@example.com